I don’t normally like cheesecake, but the overloading of delicious chocolate in this one compensates for the cream-cheese taste. The raspberries that I’d bought when reduced in the summer and had since frozen came in very useful!
(serves 12 – very rich, so better to cut smaller slices then have seconds!)
400g white chocolate
1 tsp ground ginger
200g cream cheese
200ml double cream
250ml crème fraiche
- Grease the bottom of a suitable dish – I used a silicone one for ease of pressing out
- Melt butter and crush digestives, then mix together with the ginger to make a biscuit base, pressing into the base of a tin
- Whisk cream, crème fraiche and philidelphia
- Break-up and melt white chocolate
- Quickly stir into cream mix then spoon onto biscuit base
- Leave in fridge at least 1 hour; preferably overnight
- Decorate with raspberries.