Not that much to this, but tastes well nice 😛
Quantities are for a generous 1 person serving – if you doubled them, it would probably do 3 people
1 chicken breast, diced
1/2 red onion, cut into strips
1 small pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
1 carrot, peeled and cut into strips
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 noodle nest
- Mix the soy and honey; let chicken marinade for 10 minutes
- In a wok, heat some oil and fry the onions to soften them
- Add the carrots, chicken, and sauce, and cook, stirring continuously, until almost cooked.
- Add pepper and stirfry until done.
- Cook the noodles according to the packaging.