These don’t taste overly of peanut butter, but have a wonderful creamy consistency because of it. Raaaaather yummy 🙂
130g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
115g butter, at room temperature
130g creamy peanut butter
100g granulated sugar
75g light brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
45g rolled oats
150g semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170oC. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
- On medium speed, cream together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract, about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat to combine.
- On low speed, gradually add the flour until just combined.
- Stir in the oats, and then the chocolate chips.
- Roll balls and then tear apart in two, placing jagged edges up. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden.
- Cool completely on the baking sheet and then store in an airtight container at room temperature.