A yummy recipe which intriguingly came from a book of recipes of food sold in Disney World. Think these are sold in a bakery in the Magic Kingdom. They may not be quite as neat and aesthetically pleasing as some cookies, but they are pleasing to the palate, and were compared by a friend to Millies Cookies (I have a feeling she was exaggerating out of politeness, but there is some resemblance 🙂 )
(makes 24+ cookies)
1 tblspn brown sugar
225g white sugar
2 large eggs
¼ tsp vanilla extract
4 tblspns cocoa powder
¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
350g chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie trays about 2” apart. Press down as flat as possible on the tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes at Gas Mark 6 / 200oC. Cool slightly and remove from tray.